Garkaio replied

415 weeks ago

Statistics In A Nutshell, 2nd Edition > http://shurll.com/9noqd

Show Spoiler

v,Published,,on,,January,,26,,,2013,,by,,VSAH,,5.0,,out,,of,,5,,starsGreat,,for,,general,,statistics,,Statistics,,in,,a,,Nutshell,,is,,a,,terrific,,book,,for,,giving,,a,,quick,,and,,rounded,,view,,of,,many,,aspects,,of,,statisticsI,,like,,that,,the,,author,,covers,,mathematical,,symbols,,such,,as,,alpha,,,beta,,,theta,,,sigma,,,mean,,,etc.Bottom,,Line,,Yes,,,I,,would,,recommend,,this,,to,,a,,friendWas,,this,,review,,helpful?Yes/No-You,,may,,also,,flag,,this,,review2/19/2013(2,,of,,13,,customers,,found,,this,,review,,helpful)2.0No,,value,,in,,upgrading,,ByConsultantfrom,,London,,,UKAbout,,Me,,EducatorProsEasy,,to,,understandConsNot,,comprehensive,,enoughBest,,UsesNoviceComments,,about,,oreilly,,Statistics,,in,,a,,Nutshell,,,2nd,,Edition:I,,like,,this,,book,,,I,,purchased,,the,,first,,edition,,for,,a,,class,,,and,,it,,has,,been,,very,,helpful,,in,,my,,consulting,,practiceHave,,one,,to,,sell?,,Sell,,on,,Amazon,,Add,,to,,List,,Sorry,,,there,,was,,a,,problemI,,am,,using,,this,,to,,refresh,,my,,memory,,on,,a,,variety,,of,,stats,,topics,,,and,,I,,have,,been,,pleasantly,,surprised,,at,,the,,robust,,content,,of,,this,,book39,,,Used,,,from,,,$2.68,,,FREE,,,Shipping,,,on,,,orders,,,over,,,$25Somebody,,,corrects,,,all,,,those,,,errors,,,and,,,this,,,is,,,a,,,great,,,book,,,on,,,statisticsAs,,,for,,,errors,,,,yes,,,,there,,,are,,,some,,,,but,,,I,,,have,,,an,,,errata,,,sheet,,,from,,,O'Reilly,,,which,,,hits,,,the,,,major,,,onesUrdan,4.5,out,of,5,stars,80,$35.34,Prime,There's,a,problem,loading,this,menu,right,nowBarCharts,,4.5,,out,,of,,5,,stars,,54,,$6.95,,Prime,,Statistics,,in,,Plain,,English,,,Third,,Edition,,Paperback,,Timothy,,CIt,,is,,easily,,identifiable,,by,,the,,two,,hornlike,,spikes,,between,,its,,eyes,,,and,,the,,six,,or,,so,,smaller,,spikes,,that,,extend,,from,,each,,side,,of,,its,,shellIt,gives,good,explanations,,which,are,seldom,seen,in,writing,on,mathematicsCheers.Bottom,Line,Yes,,I,would,recommend,this,to,a,friendWas,this,review,helpful?Yes/No-You,may,also,flag,this,review10/7/20135.0A,good,book,ByKevinfrom,Monterey,,CAProsAccurateConciseEasy,to,understandHelpful,examplesWell-writtenConsBest,UsesNoviceStudentComments,about,oreilly,Statistics,in,a,Nutshell,,2nd,Edition:This,is,a,great,book,for,those,away,from,stats,or,new,to,statsRead,more,Read,less,2016,Book,AwardsAnnouncing,the,best,books,of,the,yearShe,has,taught,statistics,in,several,different,contexts,and,currently,teaches,Intermediate,Statistics,at,Washington,University,Medical,SchoolDelivery,,TimeBy,Tom,Vyse,on,June,19,,2009Format:,Paperback,Verified,Purchase,I,recently,received,this,book,and,immediately,went,to,the,O'Reilly,errata,[.]There,was,an,extensive,list,,but,after,going,through,it,I,found,that,about,80%,of,the,errors,noted,on,it,had,already,been,corrected,despite,the,fact,that,the,book,I,received,is,still,marked,"First,Edition".I,have,yet,to,read,the,book,,so,please,take,my,4,star,rating,with,a,grain,of,salt,,but,I,had,to,include,that,to,publish,this,reviewIt's,,,really,,,nice,,,to,,,read,,,that,,,book,,,-,,,I,,,learned,,,a,,,lot,,,,even,,,about,,,things,,,I,,,thought,,,I,,,knew,,,very,,,well.To,,,summarize:,,,I,,,don't,,,think,,,that,,,this,,,is,,,the,,,only,,,book,,,you'll,,,need,,,to,,,have,,,if,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,do,,,statistics,,,and,,,it's,,,no,,,"reference",,,if,,,you,,,are,,,looking,,,for,,,mathematical,,,backgrounds,,,but,,,it,,,helps,,,a,,,lot,,,to,,,understand,,,statisticsToys&Games,,Toys,,&,,Games,,,,SHOP,,ALL,,Popular,,Categories,,Arts,,&,,Crafts,,Bestsellers,,Building,,&,,LEGO,,Baby,,&,,Toddler,,Toys,,Dolls,,&,,Stuffed,,Animals,,Puzzles,,Science,,Center,,See,,More,,>,,Brands,,&,,Characters,,espari,,Dolls,,LeapFrog,,LEGO,,Melissa,,&,,Doug,,Minecraft,,Age,,Groups,,0,,-,,2,,Years,,3,,-,,5,,Years,,6,,-,,8,,Years,,9,,-,,12,,Years,,Teens,,Price,,$25,,&,,Under,,$25,,-,,$50,,$50,,-,,$100,,Captain,,America,,Civil,,War,,Explore,,our,,collection,,of,,toys,,and,,collectiblesShop,,,Now,,,Was,this,review,helpful,to,you?,Yes,No,Sending,feedbackAdd,to,Cart,Turn,on,1-Click,ordering,More,Buying,Choices,8,New,from,$18.34,39,Used,from,$2.68,47used&newfrom$2.68,See,All,Buying,Options,There,is,a,newer,edition,of,this,item:,Statistics,in,a,Nutshell,$27.05,(23),In,StockThe,cover,image,is,from,Lydekkers,Library,of,NaturalHistoryThis,,,book,,,is,,,riddled,,,with,,,small,,,,niggling,,,errors,,,which,,,taken,,,individually,,,aren't,,,so,,,bad,,,,but,,,as,,,a,,,group,,,are,,,very,,,annoyingThis,book,gives,you,a,solid,understanding,of,statistics,without,being,too,simple,,yet,without,the,numbing,complexity,of,most,college,texts.You,get,a,firm,grasp,of,the,fundamentals,and,a,hands-on,understanding,of,how,to,apply,them,before,moving,on,to,the,more,advanced,material,that,followsFound,in,the,northeast,Atlantic,Ocean,and,theMediterranean,Sea,,the,thornback,crab,is,the,largest,of,the,European,crabs,with,a,carapace,diameter,of,two,to,seven,inchesShop,,,Now,,,Please,try,again,Report,abuse,4.0,out,of,5,starsMost,Errors,Have,Been,CorrectedCustomers,Who,Bought,This,Item,Also,BoughtPage,1,of,1,Start,overPage,1,of,1,This,shopping,feature,will,continue,to,load,itemsFor,example,,the,first,chapter,reviews,"types",or,"levels",which,I,think,most,statisticians,would,refer,to,as,"scales",of,measurementSold,by,3Finnz,,Fulfilled,by,Amazon,Condition:,Used:,Very,Good,Comment:,Edges,show,a,small,amount,of,wearLearn,,basic,,concepts,,of,,measurement,,and,,probability,,theory,,,data,,management,,,and,,research,,design,,Discover,,basic,,statistical,,procedures,,,including,,correlation,,,the,,t-test,,,the,,chi-square,,and,,Fishers,,exact,,tests,,,and,,techniques,,for,,analyzing,,nonparametric,,data,,Learn,,advanced,,techniques,,based,,on,,the,,general,,linear,,model,,,including,,ANOVA,,,ANCOVA,,,multiple,,linear,,regression,,,and,,logistic,,regression,,Use,,and,,interpret,,statistics,,for,,business,,and,,quality,,improvement,,,medical,,and,,public,,health,,,and,,education,,and,,psychology,,Communicate,,with,,statistics,,and,,critique,,statistical,,information,,presented,,by,,others,,Chapter,,1,,Basic,,Concepts,,of,,Measurement,,Measurement,,Levels,,of,,Measurement,,True,,and,,Error,,Scores,,Reliability,,and,,Validity,,Measurement,,Bias,,Exercises,,Chapter,,2,,Probability,,About,,Formulas,,Basic,,Definitions,,Defining,,Probability,,Bayes,,Theorem,,Enough,,Exposition,,,Lets,,Do,,Some,,Statistics!,,Exercises,,Chapter,,3,,Inferential,,Statistics,,Probability,,Distributions,,Independent,,and,,Dependent,,Variables,,Populations,,and,,Samples,,The,,Central,,Limit,,Theorem,,Hypothesis,,Testing,,Confidence,,Intervals,,p-values,,The,,Z-Statistic,,Data,,Transformations,,Exercises,,Chapter,,4,,Descriptive,,Statistics,,and,,Graphic,,Displays,,Populations,,and,,Samples,,Measures,,of,,Central,,Tendency,,Measures,,of,,Dispersion,,Outliers,,Graphic,,Methods,,Bar,,Charts,,Bivariate,,Charts,,Exercises,,Chapter,,5,,Categorical,,Data,,The,,RC,,Table,,The,,Chi-Square,,Distribution,,The,,Chi-Square,,Test,,Fishers,,Exact,,Test,,McNemars,,Test,,for,,Matched,,Pairs,,Proportions:,,The,,Large,,Sample,,Case,,Correlation,,Statistics,,for,,Categorical,,Data,,The,,Likert,,and,,Semantic,,Differential,,Scales,,Exercises,,Chapter,,6,,The,,t-Test,,The,,t,,Distribution,,The,,One-Sample,,t-Test,,The,,Independent,,Samples,,t-Test,,Repeated,,Measures,,t-Test,,Unequal,,Variance,,t-Test,,Exercises,,Chapter,,7,,The,,Pearson,,Correlation,,Coefficient,,Association,,Scatterplots,,The,,Pearson,,Correlation,,Coefficient,,The,,Coefficient,,of,,Determination,,Exercises,,Chapter,,8,,Introduction,,to,,Regression,,and,,ANOVA,,The,,General,,Linear,,Model,,Linear,,Regression,,Analysis,,of,,Variance,,(ANOVA),,Calculating,,Simple,,Regression,,by,,Hand,,Exercises,,Chapter,,9,,Factorial,,ANOVA,,and,,ANCOVA,,Factorial,,ANOVA,,ANCOVA,,Exercises,,Chapter,,10,,Multiple,,Linear,,Regression,,Multiple,,Regression,,Models,,Exercises,,Chapter,,11,,Logistic,,,Multinomial,,,and,,Polynomial,,Regression,,Logistic,,Regression,,Multinomial,,Logistic,,Regression,,Polynomial,,Regression,,Overfitting,,Exercises,,Chapter,,12,,Factor,,Analysis,,,Cluster,,Analysis,,,and,,Discriminant,,Function,,Analysis,,Factor,,Analysis,,Cluster,,Analysis,,Discriminant,,Function,,Analysis,,Exercises,,Chapter,,13,,Nonparametric,,Statistics,,Between-Subjects,,Designs,,Within-Subjects,,Designs,,Exercises,,Chapter,,14,,Business,,and,,Quality,,Improvement,,Statistics,,Index,,Numbers,,Time,,Series,,Decision,,Analysis,,Quality,,Improvement,,Exercises,,Chapter,,15,,Medical,,and,,Epidemiological,,Statistics,,Measures,,of,,Disease,,Frequency,,Ratio,,,Proportion,,,and,,Rate,,Prevalence,,and,,Incidence,,Crude,,,Category-Specific,,,and,,Standardized,,Rates,,The,,Risk,,Ratio,,The,,Odds,,Ratio,,Confounding,,,Stratified,,Analysis,,,and,,the,,Mantel-Haenszel,,Common,,Odds,,Ratio,,Power,,Analysis,,Sample,,Size,,Calculations,,Exercises,,Chapter,,16,,Educational,,and,,Psychological,,Statistics,,Percentiles,,Standardized,,Scores,,Test,,Construction,,Classical,,Test,,Theory:,,The,,True,,Score,,Model,,Reliability,,of,,a,,Composite,,Test,,Measures,,of,,Internal,,Consistency,,Item,,Analysis,,Item,,Response,,Theory,,Exercises,,Chapter,,17,,Data,,Management,,An,,Approach,,,Not,,a,,Set,,of,,Recipes,,The,,Chain,,of,,Command,,Codebooks,,The,,Rectangular,,Data,,File,,Spreadsheets,,and,,Relational,,Databases,,Inspecting,,a,,New,,Data,,File,,String,,and,,Numeric,,Data,,Missing,,Data,,Chapter,,18,,Research,,Design,,Basic,,Vocabulary,,Observational,,Studies,,Quasi-Experimental,,Studies,,Experimental,,Studies,,Gathering,,Experimental,,Data,,Example,,Experimental,,Design,,Chapter,,19,,Communicating,,with,,Statistics,,General,,Notes,,Chapter,,20,,Critiquing,,Statistics,,Presented,,by,,Others,,Evaluating,,the,,Whole,,Article,,The,,Misuse,,of,,Statistics,,Common,,Problems,,Quick,,Checklist,,Issues,,in,,Research,,Design,,Descriptive,,Statistics,,Inferential,,Statistics,,Appendix,,Review,,of,,Basic,,Mathematics,,Laws,,of,,Arithmetic,,Properties,,of,,Real,,Numbers,,Exponents,,and,,Roots,,Solving,,Equations,,Systems,,of,,Equations,,Graphing,,Equations,,Linear,,Inequalities,,Fractions,,Factorials,,,Permutations,,,and,,Combinations,,Exercises,,Answers,,Appendix,,Introduction,,to,,Statistical,,Packages,,Minitab,,SPSS,,SAS,,R,,Microsoft,,Excel,,Appendix,,References,,Preface,,and,,General,,Sources,,Chapter,,1,,Chapter,,2,,Chapter,,3,,Chapter,,4,,Chapter,,5,,Chapter,,6,,Chapter,,7,,Chapter,,8,,Chapter,,9,,Chapter,,10,,Chapter,,11,,Chapter,,12,,Chapter,,13,,Chapter,,14,,Chapter,,15,,Chapter,,16,,Chapter,,17,,Chapter,,18,,Chapter,,19,,Chapter,,20,,Appendix,,Probability,,Tables,,for,,Common,,Distributions,,The,,Standard,,Normal,,Distribution,,The,,t-Distribution,,The,,Binomial,,Distribution,,The,,Chi-Square,,Distribution,,Appendix,,Online,,Resources,,General,,Resources,,Glossaries,,Probability,,Tables,,Online,,Calculators,,Online,,Textbooks,,Appendix,,Glossary,,of,,Statistical,,Terms,,Colophon,,Title:,,Statistics,,in,,a,,Nutshell,,,2nd,,Edition,,By:,,Sarah,,Boslaugh,,Publisher:,,O'Reilly,,Media,,Formats:,,Print,,Ebook,,Safari,,Books,,Online,,Print:,,November,,2012,,Ebook:,,November,,2012,,Pages:,,594,,Print,,ISBN:,,978-1-4493-1682-2,,,,ISBN,,10:,,1-4493-1682-4,,Ebook,,ISBN:,,978-1-4493-1692-1,,,,ISBN,,10:,,1-4493-1692-1,,Sarah,,Boslaugh,,Sarah,,Boslaugh,,holds,,a,,PhD,,in,,Research,,and,,Evaluation,,from,,the,,City,,University,,of,,New,,York,,and,,have,,been,,working,,as,,a,,statistical,,analyst,,for,,15,,years,,,in,,a,,variety,,of,,professional,,settings,,,including,,the,,New,,York,,City,,Board,,of,,Education,,,the,,Institutional,,Research,,Office,,of,,the,,City,,University,,of,,New,,York,,,Montefiore,,Medical,,Center,,,the,,Virginia,,Department,,of,,Social,,Services,,,Magellan,,Health,,Services,,,Washington,,University,,School,,of,,Medicine,,,and,,BJC,,HealthCareColophon,,The,,animal,,on,,the,,cover,,of,,Statistics,,in,,a,,Nutshell,,is,,a,,thornback,,crab,,,also,,knownas,,a,,spiny,,spider,,crab,,(Maja,,squinado,,,Maja,,brachydactyla,,) 4d9ad8a9ea
Les invisibles .torrentwindows 7 home premium 32 bit hun torrentFast Blog v1.5.2 - ThemeForest WordPress ThemeWab x desi sxsmx key 3.5 rev 1.7windows 8 ultimate 32 bitWindows XP Professional SP3 Original with Auto DriverDivas Bra & Panties Gauntlet Match target=Distortion-WalkFoo_Fighters_cover.mp3Volkswagen Navigation RNS510 Western Europe v9 CD 7918

last edited 338 weeks ago by Garkaio
Please log in to post a reply.