Garkaio replied

293 weeks ago

Four Brothers Full Movie In Hindi 720p Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Four adopted brothers come to avenge their mother's death in what appears to be a random killing in a grocery store robbery. However, the boys' investigation of the death reveals more nefarious activities involving the one brother's business dealings with a notorious local hoodlum. Two cops who are trying to solve the case may also not be what they seem.
In Detroit, when the beloved citizen Evelyn Mercer is murdered in a store heist, her four dangerous stepsons come to her funeral. Bobby Mercer, Angel Mercer and Jack Mercer join the regenerated ex-union leader Jeremiah Mercer, and they decide to investigate the murder. They discover that her execution was intentional, and resolve to find the criminals by themselves.
As always John Singelton came out with another classic just like boyz n the hood this movie is great when i found out he directed it that made me want to watch the movie even more so i went to go see it and i was blown away that was one of the best films john singelton has ever made with also good acting this movie has all the perfect things a movie should have it was another perfect classic from john singelton it was astonishing the action the drama everything john singelton after this and boyz n the hood should be one of the best most legendary directors of all time and also with mark whalberg probably one of his best movies and tyrese he was funny and very passionate so if you ask me should you see this movie I'm of course going to say yes this is one of the best movies I've seen this year and everybody has to see it now!
In this day and age of Hollywood remakes, it good to see new story lines come out. While the concept of revenging the death of a loved one has been used and used again, this movie puts a new spin to the concept.<br/><br/>Good - Original concept <br/><br/>Bad - Can&#39;t make up it&#39;s mind whether or not it wants to be a rough and tough or touchy feely family movie Supposedly the 4 adopted sons have learned how to be better citizens with the support of their mother. However, the 4 only show respect to each other, not the public. I guess the mother must have failed.<br/><br/>The story is unbelievable and only works in a script - there are plot holes big enough to drive trucks through that the director expects the audience to accept at face value. The twist at the end is truly unbelievable; while I won&#39;t give the details, let&#39;s just say that $400,000 isn&#39;t enough money to buy the outcome.<br/><br/>Character development is nonexistent and many of the scenes contain ridiculous and extreme violence that insults your intelligence. Multiple machine guns vs. a single shotgun and handgun. Guess who prevails? (roll eyes)<br/><br/>To wrap things up, this movie had plenty of promise but poor writing, acting and directing. Keep the kids away from this stinker as violence is extreme and foul language is excessive.
It's a finely tuned Motor City engine: The action, including a nighttime car chase through a blinding snowstorm, is fast, brutal and efficient; the Motown soundtrack never cuts out; and as a gangster called Sweet, the British-Nigerian actor Chiwetel Ejiofor gives an electrifying performance.
… Evelyn drives up to the store? &quot;Somebody To Love&quot; by Jefferson Airplane.<br/><br/>… Bobby drives back into town (the opening credits)? &quot;Trouble Man&quot; by <a href="/name/nm0310848/">Marvin Gaye</a>.<br/><br/>… The brothers drive up to the home? &quot;Cloud Nine&quot; by <a href="/name/nm1100552/">The Temptations</a>.<br/><br/>… The brothers are back at home / Bobby&#39;s bathroom breakdown? &quot;I Wish It Would Rain&quot; by <a href="/name/nm1100552/">The Temptations</a>.<br/><br/>… Angel and Sofi run from her boyfriend? &quot;What U Gon&#39; Do&quot; by Lil Jon &amp; The East Side Boyz.<br/><br/>… Bobby tells Angel that Sofi can&#39;t stay in the house? &quot;Dancing Machine&quot; by The Jackson 5.<br/><br/>… Hockey game? &quot;Shake Me, Wake Me (When It&#39;s Over)&quot; by The Four Tops.<br/><br/>… Victor Sweet&#39;s introduction? &quot;Papa Was A Rolling Stone&quot; by The Temptations.<br/><br/>… Bobby, Angel, and Jack confront Evan at the bowling alley? &quot;Jesus Walks&quot; by Kanye West.<br/><br/>… Green confronts Fowler in the pool hall? &quot;Smiling Faces Sometimes&quot; by The Undisputed Truth.<br/><br/>… Cops beat up the brothers during their interrogations? &quot;Knucklehead&quot; by <a href="/name/nm0913390/">Grover Washington Jr</a>.
a5c7b9f00b
Episode 1.3 movie in tamil dubbed downloadThe Hunger Games: Catching Fire full movie hindi downloadDeath Wish full movie free downloadThings Are Tense in hindi download free in torrentThe Trial of Billy Jack full movie in hindi 720p downloadLegends movie in hindi dubbed downloadDirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency in hindi downloadVampire Cleanup Department movie free download in hindithe The Happytime Murders full movie in hindi free download hdOffice Uprising full movie in hindi 1080p download
Please log in to post a reply.